Thursday, January 31, 2013

JOURNALISTRICS

Their greatest weapon is gun, but a pen is mine

The weapon I use is mightier than the sword

That’s y Malcolm appreciated my work and Twain proved that we are so powerful by his own words

Jeff Jefferson said he can’t run US with no media because it is through this he communicated with his people  of interior

You can stop me to breath but you can’t stop the ink which I’m already bleed through my bic

Wrong doers treat me hash and do revenge but I don’t care, every week am still leak my news like Asange

And even though they can confine me for more than thirty years like Mumia I will still write what do I know and report to them live from death raw

I’m not a watch dog as some fools state

I refuse! In any serious state I’ am the fourth estate

From government which is the first and others who are the rest, I am still the best because in their relation to one another they use me to communicate

People say the war is so dangerous because am the one who shows them how this war is

They say teachers and doctors strikes are so terrible because I reported them how strikes was

But get the picture about a day when all the journalists and media expertise will strike

It will be terrible, and No one will get to know about this strike because the one to report the strike is in the strike

In this morning you will watch your TV but you see nothing

Put your radio on but there is neither voice nor song to hear and all newspapers tables in your home town are empty

The president will not know how the people goes n the people not know what the president does

This career is nothing but to speak the truth.  And by any means necessary I must seek for the proves

So I can go Lake Victoria and ask the water the truth about the death of Kabendera

Or I can go and ask Ground Zero the truth about the9 eleven act of terror

Media will always empower the information because the information is power

So wherever you see the journalists don’t treat them as the men of underground because they are the ones who make this world go round

 
Isaya G Ngwijo




No comments:

Post a Comment